Saturday, January 14, 2012

Buñuelos

Eating Buñuelos on New Year's Day Morning is a tradition for good luck.  We drank hot chocolate and ate  Buñuelos to assure a sweet 2012!!  I forgot to take pictures of us eating them.  But here I am making them and a picture with my oldest son.  He kept checking up on me (and the bunuelos) and helping me in anyway he could.  He took the pictures!
The layout is for Amy's Challenge at Kitchen Keepsake.  The challenge:  Use the word "Celebrate" or the like somehow on your creation!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank goodness! I thought this was going to be a photo tutorial on the tripe stuff. LOL That photo of you and your son is GORGEOUS! I love the calendar circle and the inked star, as far as embellies go, but the photos are so great! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolis what an awesome tradition! Thank You for the recipe too
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolis - This is an awesome LO! The photos are inspiring - & the calendar is a nice touch for the New Year theme :-)

    ReplyDelete