Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Good afternoon all
Hope you are having a fab day I was given an award by Leslie from EngelArt . Thank you Leslie for thinking of me.
I'm passing this award to:
5. Stephanie http://cricutmimi.blogspot.com/
6 Janet. http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
now for 7 things about me
1. We have 2 dogs.
2. I love ketchup,
3. My favorite chocolate bar is Hershey's with Almonds.
4. I wish I was more organized.
5. I don't have a scrapbook room. I scrap on my dinning room table.
6. I collect Willow Tree Angels
7. I do not know how to play any musical instruments.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
These are for Alelandra and Gaby. I used the Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge. The Giant paper clips I found at H.E.B. grocery store. The paper clips measure 3 1/2 " the butterfly, the strawberry and the HK head were cut at 2 1/4", I used my design studio since my Gypsy broke and I had to send it to Provocraft and I havn't gotten it back. The HK with bear is cut at 2 1/2".
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Hello Kitty Glue Bottles! How fun are these! I'm still looking for more school supplies to alter and add the Hello Kitty! It is so much fun to craft for girls! I'll also be making a set for me! The HK is from the Hello Kitty fonts cricut cartridge the paper is from Hobby Lobby and I'm using mod podge to glue it. I also added a top coat of mod podge.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Sandy from Creative Scrapbooking Divas had a posting on this today. A few months ago I made one for a card swap, I didn't post it then because I got the idea from a blog but I couldn't find it anymore. I apologize for not giving the appropriate credit. But it is such a cutie that I want to share it!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Dr Sonia from Cards,Crafts and Kids Projects was so kind to share with me this award. Dr. Sonia and her daughter make many beautiful projects and she has lots of great tutorials. Robin from The Cricut Scrapper also honored me with this award.
The rules are to say 5 things about yourself.
To pass it to 5 other bloggers.
1. I like cooking and baking.
2. I love to color.
3. I love apples. I eat them, cook them, take pictures of them, make paintings and drawings of them.
4. I collect apple related items.
5. Red is my favorite color.
I'm sharing this award with:
4. Kellie http://kardsbykellie.blogspot.com/
Thanks again Dr. Sonia and Robin for this award!!
Monday, July 18, 2011
I've been working on some back to school gifts for my nieces. This is the first one, altered scissors with a charm. One charm says Lil' Sister, the other one says Big Sister. I glued paper on them with E6000 glue, decorated with Stickles and covered with a layer of glass effects. I found the cute charms at Hobby Lobby.
I had altered scissors before, but I forgot to take pictures before I gave them away. There is a tutorial but I could not find it. I'll update this entry when I find it again. The rest of the projects are more altered items with Hello Kitty.
I won at Challenges by AR with my heart box. It is being featured there. I got 2 templates and a badge to wear on my blog! All the projects were relly nice. I also got a template in a daily raffle. Winning is so much fun! You can see it here or if you click on the badge on the top right side.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
The rules for this award are:
*Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic!
* Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog
share it with friends! Since Cricut is 5 years old and they
have an E2 out share this award with 10 people
that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs!
You also have to tell 5 Cricut Related things about yourself:
1. I love my cricut.
2. I have the Cricut Expression.
3. I bought my Cricut on a Black Friday at Walmart several years ago.
4. Last year I got the Gypsy at Michael's for $50.00 and got 5 free cartridges downloaded by ProvoCraft.
5. I'm always superexcited when my husband or kids need me to help them with projects using my Cricut. I
make awards for my husband's team at work every month. My kids know that is a thrill for me when I help
them with any school projects.
Cricut-tastic Award Winners (not in any particular order...)
1. Kathy The 3 E's Blog
2. Tammy http://cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com/
3. Kara http://karassweetcreations.blogspot.com/
4. Cheryl http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com/
5. Elaine http://expressionsbyelaine.blogspot.com/
6. Debbie http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
7. Amy http://redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com/
8. Sonya http://sonyaspapertrail.blogspot.com/
9. Janice http://cricutology.blogspot.com/
Please visit these blogs and say hello.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Monday, July 11, 2011
I made another project for Challenges by AR. This time I used the heart shaped box template. I inked it up for this weeks challenge at My Craft Spot. The paper is from Reminisce.
I also joined a linking party!!
Friday, July 8, 2011
This is my first entry for the first challenge at Chllenges by AR. For this challenge you can make a 3D Project or Shaped Card with Wild Prints. You can use a freebie from Creations by AR or use one of your own. I used a freebie, the Pillow Box Hanger.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
I finally completed this challenge. I wanted to do more since my favorite appliance is just awesome. I love my Kitchen Aid Artisan mixer. I used my new CTMH stamps and Fancy Pants "My Family" stack. I'm loving this paper!!