Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blog Award!








Good afternoon all


Hope you are having a fab day I was given an award by  Leslie from EngelArt .  Thank you Leslie for thinking of me. 

 
                                                       
I'm passing this award to:




 now for 7 things about me

1.   We have 2 dogs.
2.   I love ketchup,

3.   My favorite chocolate bar is Hershey's with Almonds.
4.  I wish I was  more organized.

5.  I don't have a scrapbook room.  I scrap on my dinning room table.

6.  I collect Willow Tree  Angels

7.  I do not know how to play any musical instruments.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Lolis ! Congratulations for this and for all awards that you have received it! Love how you altered everything, you are so unique!
    Thanks for commenting my blog and become in my follower!
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute projects, i love them all. thanks for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award. I don't have a scrap book room either...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! Love all your work!

    ReplyDelete