Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tissue Box Cover



After seeing Beth's Tissue Box at Beth-A-Palooza I decided to make one for me. The tutorial on how to make this box is at Splitcoaststampers. You can find it  here.  To make the layers I inked the Cuttlebug folders with a brayer,  I used CTMH ink in Bamboo on white cardstock.  For the side of the lid I used the organic flourish for the top the Swirls and the side  the Victoria folder.  I love the "bisque" look of this technique.  I only had white pearls, so I colored the pearls with my BIC markers to match, I used Tiki Hut Tan (cute name).

2 comments:

  1. OhmyGOSH, Lolis! That is beautiful! Wow, wow, wow. If a tissue box can be elegant looking, this is it! LOL Happy New Year, my friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so amazing it doesn't look at all like a tissue box--meaning it looks much better!

    ReplyDelete