Sunday, June 20, 2010

My First Blog Award!

Look at the blog award I was given by Ayde ( Stamping with Love)
make sure u check out her blog!!  She is very talented and has awesome projects.  THANKS SO MUCH Ayde!!  I'm so thrilled to receive this award!
                                                                HERE IS THE AWARD!

 
One of the perks of this award is
I get to *pay-it-foward*
to five other inspiring and trendy blogs of my choice.
here are the blogs I  have chosen for The Trendy Blog Award.



CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BLOG  AWARD WINNERS!!
Thank you ladies for all of your wonderful inspiration and amazing talents you share with all of us.!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lolis, I'm so honored! Thank you! And congrats to YOU!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you Lolis :) You are a love for thinking of me! Congrats on your 1st (i'm sure you'll have loads more coming your way.) BTW, your cakes are amazing! Love that boot!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete