Sunday, January 17, 2010

Close to my Heart Cards




My friend Diana bought a book from Phyllis from CTMH, "Wishes Card Confidence Program" It has a section that shows how to make 16 cards, using 1 sheet of patterned paper, 2 cardstock paper of coordinating colors and of course 16 base cards (A2) Diana and Gloria made theirs Valentine Cards, Monica made all occasion cards and I made mostly birthday cards.
I cut several stars using my cricut and Home Decor Cartridge. I put White glitter on the stars. Some of the Cards I left blank to decorate later.

1 comment:

  1. Cards look great, I have the book and I haven't been able to get to look through it. I wish I had someone close by that I could get together with to be able to work on projects together. My friends that scrapbook and make cards are just as busy as I am with our kids, so it's very hard. You all are going to have to give me your secret.

    Hilda

    ReplyDelete